Saturday 18 November 2006

I lay on thorns in my bed of roses, my friend is a voodoo doll that hastens the evil, i fall asleep on stories made by bare poles, candlelight shadows on ashes of a burning heart that cries for apathy, for some illusion, some taste of true love...
I'm spreading diseases of my incredible utopias, i poisoned the harmless feelings
I breathe...
I seek...
I need...
I despise ill-time courtesy
I mistrust - your trust
My rush on watching myself grow...
To throw an iron made heart to the confort of open sores, to rummage on memories that aim to take me down, I believe in the box i keep my coldness, infirmity and my so naive lust...
- 2000-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Search Movies, Games, MP3 Singles, Software & Download Them at Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known methods to build an income online.